Assistant Product Manager | West | UP to SGD4, 000
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 18-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Point-of-contact to understand all features of in-house smart logistic platform from HQ and assist in the deployment to regional offices.
- Local market research to facilitate company's product deployment.
- Define product localization requirements.
- Feedback to HQ R&D team and arrange development.
- Handle product interface translation and assist to coordinate translation work to SEA languages.
- As the IT representative to deliver API integration solutions to clients in the local market.
- Project management including defining project scope, requirements and schedule.
- Execute integration tests with clients and internal teams.
- Degree in Project Management / Information System / Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in product or project management roles.
- Good knowledge in information technology.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in delivering IT solutions to business clients will be highly advantageous.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080