Assistant Producer (Video Production)
We have an opening for an Assistant Producer (video). You'll support the Producer in conceptualising and managing short-form video productions.
A) Assist in pre-production work
- Project research
- Location scouting
- Project/ Logistics Scheduling
- Casting arrangements & Casting
- Compiling of production deck
B) Assist in the production process
- Project schedule/ time management
- Location preparation
- Management of talents
- Support for crew/ talents
C) Assist the Producer in general work matters
- Transcription of audio interviews, logging etc.
- Possess common sense & courtesy
- Be resourceful, accountable, and have positive work ethics (e.g. punctuality, meeting deadlines, quality of work, sense of ownership)
- Able to listen and retain verbal instructions accurately
- Show initiative & self-directed learning
- Demonstrate a good fit to the team culture
- Able to write and communicate clearly in English
- Familiar with editing and graphics software
- Candidates without relevant qualifications, but possess relevant portfolio/ experience, are welcome to apply
Work hours: 5-day week; 10.00am - 7.00pm.
We look forward to receiving your CV. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Arctic Fox Studios Asia (arcticfoxstudios.asia) is a Digital & Video Engagement company. We help clients engage their audience through digital strategies and original content, by combining full-service video production with digital marketing services.
Arctic Fox Studios Asia