We have an opening for an Assistant Producer (video productions, entry-level position). You'll support the Producer in conceptualising and managing short-form video productions.
A) Assist in pre-production work
- Project research
- Location scouting
- Project/ Logistics Scheduling
- Casting arrangements & Casting
- Compiling of production deck
B) Assist in the production process
- Project schedule/ time management
- Location preparation
- Management of talents
- Support for crew/ talents
C) Assist the Producer in general work matters
- Transcription of audio interviews, logging etc.
- Possess common sense & courtesy
- Show resourcefulness, accountability, and positive work ethics (e.g. punctuality, meeting deadlines, quality of work, sense of ownership)
- Able to listen and retain verbal instructions accurately
- Show initiative & self-directed learning
- Demonstrate a good fit to the team culture
- Able to write and communicate clearly in English
- Familiar with editing and graphics software
Work hours: 5-day week; 10.00am - 7.00pm.
We look forward to receiving your CV. Candidates without relevant qualifications, but who have relevant portfolio/ experience (formally trained or self-taught), are also welcome to apply. We tend to value resourcefulness and initiatve over formal qualifications. An explanation of what you understand about the nature of the work would be a plus. Only shortlisted candidates may be notified.
Arctic Fox Studios Asia (arcticfoxstudios.asia) is a Digital & Video Engagement company. We help clients engage their audience through digital strategies and original content, by combining full-service video production with digital marketing services.
Arctic Fox Studios Asia