Assistant PLC Engineer (Jurong Island/ Logistics)
- Perform preventive maintenance and corrective repair works on packaging / conveying equipment / facilities / electrical system on forklifts & reach trucks and other duties as assigned
- Carry out mechanical preventive maintenance works on packaging equipment/ facilities
- Troubleshoot and rectify electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic system faults on equipment
- Prompt attendance to breakdown repair and recovery of operational equipment
- Analyse & reduce equipment downtime and enhance equipment performance through quality maintenance works
- Documentation of works carried out on equipment via works orders, organise and report to superior on works daily
- Supervise and ensure contractors compliance to HSEQ requirements.
· Possess Degree or Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge of PLC and electrical system
- General knowledge on ac drives and electrical motors, pneumatic cylinders and roller/chain conveyors
- Min. 3 years' relevant experience in automation systems
- Ability to utilise, debug and modify existing PLC programs
- Read & use Electrical Single Line Diagram and work with low voltage DB for lighting issues
- Must be prepared to work on a 12-hour rotating shift
- Willing to be placed on standby duties.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16593.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD