Assistant Pet Groomer
As an Assistant Pet Groomer, you are responsible to assist the day-to-day business operations of the Pet Grooming Centre. Being part of the grooming team, you are required to assist on looking after the pet and maintain cleanliness of the environment.
You need to also understand the importance of having the ability to deliver a Pet Lovers Centre customer service and grooming experience that is a cut above the rest.
Your roles & responsibilities include:
- Assist the Pet Groomer on the day-to-day business operations of grooming centre within the retail store;
- Ensure all grooming appointments are properly scheduled;
- Ensure workplace safety, hygiene level and cleanliness of the grooming centre;
- Ensure safety of pets throughout the grooming process;
- Ensure that all pets are well taken care of and in compliance with AVA guidelines;
- Adhere to all the retail SOP, company’s policies, processes and procedures;
- Upsell pet care products;
- Highlight abnormalities of pets to the customers to avoid unnecessary conflicts or misunderstanding;
- Feedback all operations matters to Area Supervisors / Operations Manager;
- Practice professionalism and act in the best interests of the company, in all aspects;
- Assist the Pet Groomer on basic pet grooming (no cutting) based on the best practices and customers’ needs;
- Assist the Pet Groomer on basic pet grooming with paw pad trimming, genital area shaving or trimming based on the best practices and customers’ needs after the training provided by the Pet Groomer;
- Maintain excellent customer services and relationship with attentive services to their needsBe approachable and be a good listener in discovering queries and complaints;
- Any other duties / tasks / projects as assigned.
Pet Lovers Centre