Assistant Restaurant Manager
To oversee the Outlets’ operations and ensure profitability through the delivery of quality food and beverage service that adheres to the Resort’s standards.
- Ensure smooth daily operations in restaurant & bar.
- Provide guest with pleasant dining experience.
- Maintain good condition for the outlet’s facilities and equipments.
- Meet up with suppliers for new products in the market and place orders.
- Prepare monthly breakage, Profit & Loss and reports for submission to the Management.
- Ensure food quality and consistency before serving to guests.
- Handle guest complaint or feedback as and when it arises.
- Check and monitor staff grooming so as to comply with the Resort’s grooming standards.
- Plan, implement and review special promotions.
- Check and respond to emails daily.
- Prepare and submit staff weekly roster, overtime claims, part-timer requisition form, midnight shift allowance and petty cash reimbursements for the department.
- Complete Guest Incident Form as and when required.
- Ad hoc projects or other duties as assigned by management.
- Support and uphold the company mission and core values
- Maintain highest standards of professionalism, ethics, grooming and attitude towards staff and guests.
- High problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding environment.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in Hospitality Management or F&B Management
- 3 to 5 years of restaurant management experience.
- Holder of Food and Hygiene Certificate
- Knowledgeable in bar operations & beverage
- Able to do heavy task (to assist in events setup)
- Willingness to travel to Sentosa and able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Extensive walking required and occasional exposure to outdoor and weather.
- Physically fit and strong to assist in events setup.
- The ability to drive a buggy (training will be provided).
Interested applicants may email their resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa