Assistant Operations Manager
- Manage operations across 5 F&B retail outlets
- Attractive compensation package with opportunities to progress within the firm
Our client is a multinational wine distributor and has also ventured into the food business. The Company entered Singapore as its first stop in Asia for food business and has established cake boutique stores in several top-rated commercial malls, including the newly opened Jewel Changi Airport. The Company is rapidly growing with expansions plans into the rest of Southeast Asia for both business units.
As an Assistant Operations Manager, you will report to the Operations Manager and oversee the day to day operations of a minimum of 5 outlets across a few F&B brands with the respective Outlet Manager reporting directly to you.
You will be responsible for :
- Ensuring service and operational excellence, through effective systems and training.
- Developing and implementing effective strategies to achieve sales targets and measures to control cost and wastage.
- Improving and maintaining a training program for all new staff and existing staff.
- Taking necessary actions promptly to understand and resolve discrepancies in stock, cash, operational issues and customer complaints.
- Conducting regular inspections of each outlet, tracking and replenishing inventory regularly.
- Overseeing the operations across different brand outlets, outlet equipment, property management and maintenance.
- Monitoring and overseeing the planning of each outlet's weekly roster to ensure staffing is at optimal level and within the budget.
- Conducting interviews, hiring and training new employees and liaising with HR regarding incentives, transfers and disciplinary actions.
- Monitoring outlet adherence to all licensing laws regarding the service of food and beverage, public / employee safety and food safety.
- Ensuring outlet reports on inventory, sales, staff and customer feedback are promptly submitted to HQ.
- Supporting the Marketing Department in implementing activities and event-related operational requirements at outlet level.
- You have at least 2 years retail operations experience.
- Experience in setting up new outlets would be advantageous
- You are responsible, hardworking and meticulous, with an excellent ability to prioritize.
- You are service-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are resourceful, driven, and are able to multi-task and manage operations across stores effectively.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd