Assistant Operations Manager
Wisteria Mall| Date Posted: 10-Jun-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the mall in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Establish and execute the Preventive Maintenance Programme for the mall and ensure that all equipment / facilities are functioning efficiently.
- Develop and drive the energy saving programme for the mall.
- Coordinate fit out work of new tenancy and provide design critic when required.
- Establish and upkeep a set of operational procedures for the mall.
- Develop and Oversee the safety management of the mall.
- Liaise with government agencies and insurance agencies when required.
Diploma/Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics.
How to apply:
Submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume, with photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]