Assistant Operation Manager (Engineering)
CBM PTE LTD | Date Posted: 27-Nov-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Attend meeting on behalf of Company with clients for work sites
- To attend various site showround for tenders/quotations
- Follow up on ad-hoc works carried out by Company on awarded jobs
- Preparation of tender/quotation.
- To attend to critical fault when required.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Engineering with Supervisory & M&E Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience managing operations for large commercial/government/residential projects with basic engineering skills such as plumbing works, electrical and mechanical works.
- Candidates with less than 5 years working experience willl be considered for Executive position
- Computer literate and possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess strong initiative and good analytical skills
- A committed and responsible team player with pleasant personality, independent and resourceful
CBM PTE LTD