Assistant Nurse Manager / Manager (Private Sector) - HYN
- Clinical Skills and People Development
- Organise and provide on-the-job training to all staff to ensure there is continual development in the clinical aspects
- Facilitate and guide staff in establishment and management of relationships with residents and their families and coordinate the administration of care plan between the parties involved
- Guide and teach the nurses on the process and steps to manage incident reporting activities including investigation, report writing and communicating response to the family members involved
- Provide advice and guidance to nurses on the management of complaints and enquiries lodged by residents and their families
- Leads quality assurance activities to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care
- Ensure quality audits are planned and conducted periodically. Follow up with areas for corrective improvements
- Promotes evidence-based practices or nursing care delivery
- Ensure written policies and procedures and work process are available and up to date to guide the nursing care delivery
- Ensure competency evaluation and conducting in-house training to impart clinical knowledge to less experienced nursing staff
- Organise and facilitate projects and/or research on current issues and trends in the healthcare sector (e.g. infection control)
- Support the Nurse Manager in nursing home management and deputizes in his/her absence
- Min. Degree or Advance Diploma or Diploma in Nursing.
- Registered with Nursing Board
- 5-6 years of clinical experience out of which 2-3 years must be in the management of chronic patients or 2-3 years as a Senior Staff Nurse
- Possess initiative, drive and self-motivation to persevere and make things happen
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
or call Ashley Loo at 90409394 for more enquiries.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ashley Loo Yan Ni |R2095115 | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W
Recruit Express Pte Ltd