Assistant Mgr/Senior Assistant Mgr, Revenue & Accounts Receivable (1-yr), OFIN
- This position is for Office of Finance (OFIN).
- Understand the current operations of the Account Receivable Team and provides requirements to the development team.
- Recommend process improvements based on current operations for the purpose of streamlining and ensures flexibility to the system in a fast changing setup.
- Ensure the financial control are achieved with proper audit trails and completeness with the implementation.
- Highlight emerging risks and collaborate with the relevant stakeholders to determine how best to mitigate them.
- In charge of preforming UAT for both new and existing change requests, highlighting any discrepancies and documentation of the work/tests done
- Verify that the overall test plan is comprehensive and covers all business requirements.
- Coordinate defective test between the developer and the testers from the programs.
- Monitor and reports progress to Finance by reviewing the tracker of open testing issues and current operation issues on a periodic basis.
- Ensure proper data migration or setup requirements (if required), in the process of new automations from the project.
- Any other duties required to support the finance team during the project cycle.
- Diploma in Accountancy, Business or a related discipline with minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in implementation any of the major accounting software (SAP, Oracle PeopleSoft, etc).
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- A proactive team player but with the ability to work independently to meet tight deadlines.
- Results and service oriented individual who possesses initiative and the ability to communicate effectively with all level of staff.
- Committed, meticulous, organized and resourceful.
- Strong communication skills and analytical skills, detail minded with a positive attitude.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University