Assistant Mechanical Engineer (Experience in Automation Field, OT Claim, 5 days)
- Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and motors.
- Presenting designs, agreeing time scales and specifications with customers.
- To provide technical service, maintenance work and trouble-shooting for project as well as existing customers.
- To standby 24 hours on arrangement if necessary.
- To travel overseas to provide support for overseas customers.
- Liaise with overseas vendors/suppliers concerning technical matters during or after office hours when necessary.
- Writing reports and documentation.
- Address any technical, budget or schedule problem as soon as it is been notice and ensure that it is resolve with satisfactory.
- Selection of automation components.
- Testing, evaluation, maintaining and modifying equipment to meet customer requirements.
- Evaluation support, installation and commissioning of new machine.
- To provide training to customers.
- Effective cost down (set up time reduction, cost effective, design etc).
- Perform product assembly for equipment and machines according to specifications.
- Prepare mechanical / assembly drawing and Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Diploma/ Degree with 3 years working experience in automation engineering field.
- Must able to travel overseas when require.
- Must able to work in flexible hours.
- Must know how to use and read AutoCAD, PRO/ESolidWorks etc software.
- Animation in solidworks.
- $2500-$3500 Basic (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- Overtime Claim & Travel allowance provided if require to travel.
- 5 day work week.
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310