Assistant/Marketing Manager - West (exp in graphic/multimedia)/4-6.2K
- Coordinate and execute Company’s routine Marketing activities.
- Analyse with data-driven insights to develop and fine-tune marketing strategies to enhance Business Units sales performance and drive branding strategies.
- Collaborate with agencies to align corporate branding, campaigns and business objectives.
- Develop, plan and execute digital marketing strategies, campaigns and paid promotions that is in line with product release, branding campaigns and other brand messages.
- Monitor and improve effectiveness of marketing campaigns to achieve campaign objectives including leads generation and client retention.
- Responsible to work with various stakeholders to plan and develop good quality multimedia content (photos, videos, EDMs etc.) for social medial and digital circulation.
- Plan and coordinate all marketing effort including advertisements, flyers, web
- Forecast and track marketing expenditure and overall department budget.
- Undertake special projects on ad-hoc basis where required.
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar role, with B2B marketing will be at advantage.
- Good organization skills, able to multitask with an eye for details and excellent time management skills
- Proactive, independent and adaptive in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in English & Mandarin. (Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin to work with various English and Mandarin speaking stakeholders to plan and develop good quality multimedia content (photos, videos, EDMs etc.) for social medial and digital circulation.)
- Pleasant personality and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other digital marketing tools
Please submit resumes, in (MS Word format) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:-
Position applying for
Reason for Leaving
Quek Hong Guek, Margaret
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
Join us on telegram @SG Job Advertisements
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified