Assistant Marketing Manager (Retail & Wholesales / Fashion Industry)
- Understand & drive brand awareness
- Manage Marketing Budget
- Drives and executes PR, KOL, Marketing & Events for Singapore and APAC Wholesale markets
- Liaise and coordinate with agencies and vendors in local execution
Key Area of Responsibility:
- Build and strengthen brand in the Sngapore and APAC market.
- Formulate marketing strategies and proprieties in Singapore.
- Assist and work with APAC Wholesale distributors to strategically build brand presence and commercial alignment through Digital, PR, KOLs and Event campaigns.
- Track and evaluate go-to-market seasonal plans for commercial & branding alignment
- Facilitate internal and external communications to ensure Marketing updates are cascaded to distributors regularly on a timely manner.
- Regularly gather market feedback to further improve effectiveness of marketing strategies/plans/tools.
- Ensure proper implementation of marketing strategies.
- Update relevant APAC department with monthly Marketing Report.
- Attend seasonal Product Launch in APAC to obtain the regional strategies and directions.
- Co-manage budget in Singapore with Marketing Manager
- Maximize investment towards the brand objectives
- Work closely with agency in executing PR campaigns
- Strengthen KOLs Seeding strategies
- Establish and maintain relationship with local media and KOL
- Manage local media relationships
- Work closely with agency in strategy execution including Owned, Paid and Social Media
- Work closely with agency to create and manage monthly posting schedules for owned social media platforms
- Help manage and execute local events both Owned and Sponsored
- Work closely with Landlords and Departmental Stores on events
- Work closely with Business Manager/Retail Manager to implement marketing support, aligning the brand, and driving business in all Owned Retail/Departmental Stores
- Minimum 3 years of solid Marketing experience with regional background is a plus
- Social & Digital savvy. Understanding of digital best practices in: Online technologies, SEO optimizations, site action user experience optimizations, paid search strategy & keyword performance optimization, paid media strategy including programmatic media techniques is an advantage
- Experience with wordpress, Google analytics, Social Bakers and the top social channels is an advantage
- Deep understanding of retail business as well as Fashion & accessories industries
- Willing to do hands-on tasks and work during non-office hours/weekend mainly for event
- Strong planning, organizational and implementation skills with ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Strong presentation skills with good fluency in English (both written and spoken)
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to laypeng(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1217654)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified.
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd