Assistant Marketing Manager/Marketing Manager
Reed Exhibitions / RELX (Singapore) Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 30-Jan-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Working closely with Project Director, Project Manager, Marketing Manager, Conference Manager and/or our Partner/s, including Committee Chairs and members to plan and execute event.
- Strategize and execute marketing plan to recruit conference delegates for the conference and visitors/buyers for the exhibition.
- Identify and secure media partners and trade associations for cross-promotions.
- Plan and execute e-marketing campaigns which includes updating the website, engage target audience with regular e-DMs and e-Newsletters, online registration, social media marketing, lead-up events etc.
- Develop and manage databases, working closely with Call Centre for telemarketing campaigns.
- Develop public relation campaigns, develop/manage media database, write press releases, speeches and directory messages.
- To assist in editing copy and proof-reading.
- To be actively involved in the planning and execution of above-the-line advertising strategies and the development of below-the-line promotional materials.
- To develop, conduct, consolidate and analyze exhibitor and visitor/buyer surveys.
- To conduct and compile marketing research for the assigned industry/ies.
- To liaise with agencies, suppliers and designers for the development of marketing and presentation materials.
- Conduct customer insights/needs analysis – understanding visitors/buyers through surveys, phone and/or face-to-face meetings.
- To plan and execute special programmes which include business matching, hosted media, etc.
- Manage and monitor budgets, provide accurate forecasts and feed into the budget setting process together with your direct report.
- Tertiary education with minimum 3 years of marketing experience.
- Strong experience in marketing and brand management campaigns; both in planning and in execution.
- Strong media and public relation experience and skills, able to work well with the media and ensure successful implementation of the communication messages.
- Creative and able to think strategically and enjoys hands-on application.
- A self-starter, fast learner, proactive, energetic, resourceful.
- Relationship builder, team-player.
- Flair for writing.
- Creative and thinks out of the box.
- Computer literacy is a pre-requisite (MS office environment).
Reed Exhibitions / RELX (Singapore) Pte Ltd