Assistant Marketing Manager
Training Vision Institute Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Jul-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
Work Location: Singapore JEM Office Tower
Join us at TVI:
- Passionate, Energetic & Innovative Work Culture
- Career Growth & Development Opportunities
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Directs the organisation’s communication plans, generate data-driven commercial insights and monitoring budgets.
- Lead and monitor a team of 2-3 to boost web and social media presence
- Conceptualise and execute marketing plans to deliver qualified, actionable leads and brand impressions, including crafting press releases and media relations.
- Assist with content management and production.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to produce effective informational and promotional materials, including copywriting, editing and design management.
- Analyse and report marketing efforts and make sound recommendations to optimise current marketing strategies.
- Assist with event planning, coordination and execution of marketing-driven workshops.
- Any other relevant tasks that may be assigned.
Academic/Professional Qualification & Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in Marketing/Business Development
- Proficient in written English and communication
- Technology-savvy with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Results-oriented & Team Player
Training Vision Institute Pte Ltd