Assistant Marketing Manager - (DC0100058-183)
vCargo Cloud Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 23-Jul-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Summary of Position:
As an Assistant Marketing Manager, you will be overall responsible for all marketing and PR initiatives required to promote the solution and services of the company. You will drive and project-manage all these initiatives by mustering the resources required and planning the schedules. You will also work with different stakeholders to understand their requirements and work with corporate marcom team to develop and execute branding activities, including the management of media communications.
Marketing and Branding
- Involved in all marketing-related initiatives and activities to support the overall marketing strategy.
- Plan, prepare and update the yearly marketing activities schedule.
- Conceptualize, collect, process, write and final-proof the content for all marketing materials.
- Develop both online and offline marketing materials, including social media channels (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn), EDMs, corporate website and news section within website, brochures and other deliverables such as corporate gifts and souvenirs.
- Plan, organize and run marketing events, for both internal and external purposes.
- Research, communicate, liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties, including venue providers, event planners, printers, door gift providers, etc.
- Project manage the entire execution, including the preparation of the schedule and budget for the event.
- Plan, execute and track the invitation of speakers and guests, including the preparation of invitation letters and EDM invites.
- Be the point-of-contact with internal and external PR resources for PR-related tasks.
- Work together with and coordinate with these PR resources to weave in and maximize leverage from PR efforts to achieve marketing and branding objectives.
- Collect, prepare and produce content to be used for PR deliverables such as press releases, fact sheets, etc.
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Marketing & Communication or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and ownership of work.
- Must be able to work closely within the team and at the same time be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Good aesthetic sense to provide good direction to artistic decisions in marketing materials.
vCargo Cloud Pte Ltd
VCC, a subsidiary of DeClout Limited, is the leading e-trade and e-logistics aggregator in Asia. We offer e-trade and e-freight solutions through our trade declaration portal and other valued added services to companies worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced IT and logistics professionals, VCC revolutionizes the e-logistics marketplace by allowing businesses in the trade, supply chain and logistics industries to converge, exchange data, communicate and collaborate virtually on our cloud platform. Our strategic partners include IE Singapore, SPRING Singapore, IDA, Singapore Logistics Association, CAAS and IATA to name a few. For more information, visit www.vcargocloud.com