Assistant Marketing Manager - Brand Management, B2C (Up $5000 | Bishan)
☑ Company Transport at Yishun, Bishan and Punggol MRT Stations
☑ Client: Leading Health Solutions Provider in Asia
☑ Working Hours: Monday – Friday (Office Hours)
☑ Performance Bonus + Attractive Benefits
- Responsible for all marketing aspects of all products and services under the company group
- Act as a brand evangelist to maintain and ensure alignment to the company’s brand position in assigned territories.
- Work with country director and local marketing head to develop and implement marketing plans to reach target market segments.
- Develop product core positioning messaging and determine product pricing for existing and new products using market research and competitive information.
- Work with Digital team to develop digital strategies covering SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Evaluate return on investment of marketing initiatives implemented in assigned territories and make recommendations for improvements.
- Develop sales tools and collaterals to create demand and snatch market share.
- Any other matters that Management may assign from time to time
- Degree with minimum 3 years marketing experience in managerial position.
- Familiar with consumer marketing with focus in demand generation.
- Must be highly driven and results oriented.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you may email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
Victor Lim Khai Sian
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Registration Number: R1874856
EA Licence No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd