Assistant Manufacturing Manager (Tool & Die, West)
- Supervise assigned staff and assure that all Stamping machines and equipment are properly set up to produce quality parts at required rates.
- Liaise with Process Engineers & tooling team in problem solving, identifying of problems and analysis of root causes, and ensure proper setting up and handling of tools incurring minimum down time.
- Coordinate with the various teams, Tool & Die, Quality and Planning on the progress to ensure effective production and achieve on time delivery.
- Work closely with Quality department in maintaining the standard of quality to comply with standards and customer requirement.
- Lead and drive Continuous Process Improvement for production in machine uptime and runtime efficiency so that OEE Performance target is met and yield improvement.
- Lead the production to meet OP Vs Target and QAP target.
- Manage, motivate, cross-train and develop a team of capable machine setters and production personnel.
- Meet all Production Key Performance Indicators.
- Any other duties as assigned by superior and / or management.
- Diploma/Degree in Precision/Mechanical Engineering and equivalent, and with industry knowledge of Tool & Die making / machine setting.
- >10 years in Tool & Die making and knowledge of precision engineering / manufacturing experience in metal stamping, tooling and assembly operation.
- Good knowledge in metal stamping, tooling technology, manufacturing processes and the application of SPC tools.
- Good understanding & interpretation of technical drawings
- Statistical Process Control tools. Good machine/tool troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills. Good management and leadership skills.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 17196
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD