Assistant Manufacturing Manager (Metal Stamping)
- Supervise assigned staff and assure that all Stamping machines and equipment are properly set up to produce quality parts at required rates.
- Liaise with Process Enginners & tooling team in problem solving, identifying of problems and analysis of root causes, and ensure proper setting up and handling of tools incurring minimum down time.
- Coordinate with the various teams, Tool & Die, Quality and Planning on the progress to ensure effective production and achieve on time delivery.
- Work closely with Quality department in maintaining the standard of quality to comply with standards and customer requirement.
- Lead and drive Continuous Process Improvement for production in machine uptime and runtime efficiency so that OEE Performance target is met and yield improvement.
- Any other duties as assigned by superior and / or management.
- Minimum 10 years in Tool & Die making and knowledge of precision engineering / manufacturing experience in metal stamping, tooling and assembly operation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a supervisory position.
- Good knowledge in metal stamping, tooling technology, manufacturing processes and the application of SPC tools.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 17187.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD