Assistant Manager - WSH
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 22-Feb-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop WSH programs in consultation with key stakeholders and Safety Committees.
- Ensures WSH programs are executed on specific locations / areas. Coordinate with other WSH team members to ensure on time program execution.
- Analyze WSH metrics and review incident weekly and monthly incident trends to discover trends so that appropriate WSH programs can be rationalize where WSH risk is highest.
- Lead and/or organize property-wide WSH events and activities internally and/or with other departments to promote workplace safety and health as overall MBS culture.
- Interface with WSH, HR and/or departments to address training requirements/needs and use systematic approach to analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate the training
- Facilitate WSH training to team members
- Any other ad hoc duties when necessary
Education & Certification
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in any field, preferably in Engineering.
- Level C certificate in WSH is a must.
- At least 4-5 year(s) of working experience in manufacturing and/or hospitality field
- Preferably equivalent experience as a safety officer in the similar industry.
- Working experience in project management would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer experience, project management and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Team player mentality with ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.