Assistant Manager (warehouse/5 days/East/MNC) up to $5K **immediate**
- Responsible for the operating cost of the program.
- Responsible for the requisition of manpower and supplies used for the warehouse.
- To provide performance and management reports to customers.
- To ensure inventory accuracy.
- Identify and schedule training for warehouse and administration personnel.
- Ensure staff adhered strictly to operational procedures.
- Ensure Safety, Health, Security and Quality Policy and procedures are understood, implemented and complied by staffs.
Recruitment and training of staff
- Take disciplinary action on staff when required
- Approve staff leave application, transport and medical claims
- Approve requisition of items for warehouse usage
- Knowledge in management of warehouse operations
- Vendor management and customer relations skills
- Good sense of commitment
- Managing staff professionally
- Multi tasking
Location:; Changi South
Working Hours: 8.45am - 6.15pm (Monday to Friday)
Industry: 3rd Party Logistics
Staff responsibility: 50 warehouse personnel
Interested candidate please send your resume to me.
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd