Assistant Manager - Talent Sourcing
- Responsible for talent acquisition for business units.
- Work with business units on manpower planning.
- Review and enhance HR policies.
- Leverage technology for talent sourcing processes.
- Engage recruitment agencies for talent acquisition.
- Assist in the streamlining of talent acquisition process initiatives.
- Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in full cycle of talent acquisition.
- Experience in policy harmonisation, process standardisation and corporate branding.
- Possess strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Team player, results-driven and proactive.
- IHRP certification would be advantageous.
An attractive remuneration package awaits those who are successful.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating your availability, current and expected salaries.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd