Assistant Manager(Student Recruitment)
The Student Recruitment team plays a key role in raising awareness and creating interest for LASALLE’s wide range of diplomas and degrees programmes. Reporting to the Director, Division of Admissions, you will predominantly be responsible for managing student recruitment with the aim to recruit quality local and international students to LASALLE’s programmes through school outreach activities, school presentations, and organising workshops for target audience and project-manage institution-wide events such the annual Open House. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Keep abreast with developments in education and student recruitment in local and international markets
- Build relationship with key schools and industry partners
- Conduct market research to gain in-depth knowledge of overseas target markets, develop and implement marketing strategies
- Organise regular training for LASALLE appointed overseas recruitment agents
- Work closely with the relevant Divisions to develop appropriate communication materials and activities
- Work with Faculties to develop strategies and recruitment activities to enhance their profiles to attract quality students
- Project manage institution-wide recruitment events such as the LASALLE Open House
- Organise targeted recruitment activities to engage selected student audience
- Bachelor’s degree from an established university with at least 7 years and above of similar experience in an institution of higher learning
- Excellent planning, organisational, interpersonal and presentation skills, with ability to interact at all levels.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team and collaborate with colleagues at all levels.
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Good initiative and customer service skills
- Appreciation and knowledge of arts and culture, and the development of young people through education highly desirable
- Ability to work across cultures with different individuals and bodies such as students, parents, government, constituencies, etc, where appropriate
Please submit your letter of interest, current curriculum vitae and any relevant supporting materials, indicating current and expected salary and enclosing a recent passport-sized photograph, by e-mail to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume] before closing date 17 June 2019 or in writing (stating clearly the position applied on the envelope) to:
Director - Division of Human Resources
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940
More information on the Institution can be found at www.lasalle.edu.sg
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
LASALLE College of the Arts