Assistant/ Manager, Strategic Planning (Healthcare)
- Plans and executes annual management strategy review exercise and provide support in corporate strategic direction review
- Leads in the annual Corporate KPI setting exercise with management and departments
- Oversees the monitoring and reporting of monthly KPI performance
- Identifies learning from the KPI performance and initiates value creation projects with various departments
- Analyses & forecasts services demand and review health centre plan
- Reviews and suggests improvement to drive space/ occupancy optimisation, value creation
- Strategises treatment modality & service mix with clinical and patient support departments.
- Be the point of contact with the institution’s healthcare service division for all company matter. This includes organizing meeting with institutions and as well seeking support for the health centre or service development matters
- Tertiary education with at least 7 years of relevant experience preferred
- Experience in business planning, business analysis, supply chain planning or product/ service planning is essential
- Experience in Group performance KPI setting and reporting
- Familiar with budgeting, forecasting, crafting business plans/ strategies
- Prior experience in healthcare or non-profit organisation setting an added advantage
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16969
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD