Assistant Manager, Strategic Planning (Healthcare | Central)
- Industry: Healthcare
- Location: Central
- Supports in corporate strategic direction review.
- Plans and executes annual management strategy review exercise.
- Leads in the annual Corporate KPI setting exercise with management and departments.
- Identifies learning from the KPI performance and initiates value creation projects with various departments.
- Analyses & forecasts services demand.
- Reviews and suggests improvement to drive space/ occupancy optimization, value creation.
- Strategizes treatment modality & service mix with clinical and patient support depts.
- Be the point of contact with the institution’s healthcare service division.
- Graduate qualification with equivalent experiences in a related at least 7 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Experience in business planning, business analysis, supply chain planning or product/ service planning is essential.
- Experience in Group performance KPI setting and reporting.
- Familiar with budgeting, forecasting, crafting business plans/strategies.
- Strong in data analysis and critical thinking.
- Good business acumen.
- Good project management and presentation skills.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14920
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD