Assistant Manager, Strategic Planning (Central, Education sector, 5 days)
Duties & Responsibilities
Assist in institutionalising the relations between the School and its government agencies stakeholders
- Liaise with government agencies for potential collaborations.
- Institutionalise the relations between the School and the Government agencies by establishing a proper knowledge management system.
- Work with Research Centres and internal departments to secure funding support from government agencies.
- Assist in the monitoring and reporting of KPIs of the Research Centres.
Assist in managing strategic projects in collaboration government agencies
- Assist in the planning and feasibility study of potential projects and events in collaboration with government agencies, for example organising a public lecture in collaboration with the Civil Service College or a strategic project in collaboration with the Public Service Division.
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of the projects and events.
- Assist in the post-event or project debrief to review effectiveness of the projects and events for continuous improvements.
Assist in any other duties as assigned by the Head of SP
- Involvement in the School-wide strategic projects/initiatives, as required.
- Any other ad-hoc projects and duties as assigned by the Head of SP
• 2 Years Contract (Subject to renewal / convertible)
• Nearby Botanic Gardens MRT
• 8.30am to 6pm (Mondays to Thursday)
• 8.30am to 5.30pm (Fridays)
- Possess a Degree from a relevant discipline (or its equivalent)
- Possess at least 4 to 5 years of relevant working experience in Ministries and/or Statutory Boards
Knowledge & Skills required:
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An independent worker who is meticulous and diplomatic in handling internal as well as external stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Experience in staffing high-level meetings is preferred
- Possess excellent project management skills.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd