Assistant Manager / Store Manager
- Great work environment
- Good career prospects
- Good employment benefit
- Candidates are responsible for the following duties:
- Overall responsible for the smooth operations of the restaurant and efficiently to achieve sales target and enforce on HDC standards.
- Solicit customer feedback to understand the needs and wants of customers
- Consistently monitor product and labor costs to remain within budget
- Achieving sales targets and ensuring profitability of the outlet
- Conduct stock count and receiving for food & beverage, packaging and all other stocks
- Provide training and coaching to staff assess performance
- Involved in the various station works and the maintenance of the restaurant.
- Fast track career progression
- Annual leave and medical benefits
- Training opportunities for career development
- 13th Month Bonus + Performance Bonus
- Sales Incentives
- Minimum ITE/Shatec/Diploma and Degree Holders
- Able to perform shift work and work on weekends
- No minimum experience required for Assistant Manager
- Minimum 2 years experience in F&B for Store Manager
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please submit a copy of your resume via the button of APPLY NOW.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. Thank you for applying.
MOS FOODS SINGAPORE PTE LTD