ASSISTANT MANAGER/SNR ENGINEER
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Manage contract profit and loss;
- Manage deployment of staff and maximize manpower resources;
- Deliver solutions and maintain good customer relationship at all times;
- Handle ad hoc projects;
- Diploma/Degree in Automation/Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering preferred;
- Good communication skills and able to work independently in a customer-oriented environment;
- At least 5 years of related experience;
- Possess own car with a valid class 3 driving license would be an ideal.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements may apply by email your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and indicate the position applied for on the subject matter. Kindly include your last drawn and expected salary, reason for leaving each employment and notice/availability period for priority processing.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective department for their consideration.
Indeco Engineers Pte Ltd
Established in 1983, Indeco is the first integrated facilities maintenance and management company in Singapore to undertake the facilities maintenance of Changi International Airport’s Terminal 1. Since then, the company has flourished by building on its core strengths and emerging as one of the top and most respected maintenance companies in Singapore. Today, Indeco, a wholly owned subsidairy of integrated logistics and supply chain management solutions provider CWT Group, provides a comprehensive range of maintenance and management services for buildings and other facilities, vehicles, equipment and container repairs. And with 700-strong trained workforce, Indeco has the right expertise to meet any challenges in facilities maintenance and management. The reputation we enjoy today is built on our core values of integrity, teamwork and excellence. Customers are our top priority. We believe in giving them nothing less than the best.