Assistant Manager - Shipping (CBD/MNC/up to $6700)
Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Assistant Manager - Shipping (Commercial & Operation)
Key Accountabilities or Activities:
- Ensuring timely import Letter of Credits(L/Cs) on supplier as per contract executed
- Intimating insurance company/agent for marine insurance coverage on timely basis for arranging insurance policy/certificate.
- Verification/validation of import documents as per requirement
- Following-up with supplier for expediting presentation of documents
- Submission of import documents for accounting and settlement
- Validation of sale contracts
- Validating export LCs as per the requirement and requesting amendments, if any
- Performing various tasks in SAP
- Execution of export documents
- Maintaining daily / weekly / monthly reports
- Submission of export documents accounting and negotiation.
- Min 5 years in related industry or field.
- Good Knowledge in LC and shipping documentations
- Good Knowledge in Sales contracts and SAP will be good.
- Location: Tanjong pagar
- Annual package: VB (depending on company's performance)
- Standard working hours, 9.30am to 6.30pm
Interested candidate please send me your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Tay Tong Fang Nicole (R1546889)
EA License: 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889