Assistant Manager - Service Bars Gaming Floor
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 27-May-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Direct the casino mass gaming beverage operation according to established standards, provide excellent guest service maximize satisfaction.
- Complete knowledge of all liquor brands, wine, beers, and non-alcoholic selections.
- Develop interesting and balanced beverage menus and selections on a timely basis that are appropriate and responsive to the market.
- Provide constructive suggestions regarding beverage preparation, presentation.
- Develop unique and achievable revenue initiatives.
- Effectively control food and beverage costs, operating expenses, inventory levels, payroll, etc.
- Ensure that operations support casino marketing efforts by providing outstanding service to casino patrons during special events.
- Monitor and hold accountable for the direct report performance.
- Develop business plans and capital expenditures plans that are consistent with the overall strategic positioning of the property.
- Ensure to comply all related hygiene standards throughout the areas belong to Service Bar Gaming Floor.
- Maintain close liaison with all internal departments to have a good understanding of other Departments’ operational flows.
- Recommend promotion and development of team members.
- Proactively support and follow the instruction given by upper management.
- Work with team members to minimize wastage and increase productivity and efficiency. Review operation results with the team and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure all cashiering procedures are in compliance with standards.
- Monitor and minimize wastage of all operation related and maintain labour expense
- Monitor floor operation and team member service to ensure all follow SOPs, provide extra mile with personalized service to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Resolve guest complaints with service recovery in a timely and professional manner. Take personal responsibility to resolve issues.
- Demonstrate MBS core values and be the role model of team members
- Responsible for team member performance reviews, discipline, team member awards, payroll… etc.
- Update team member schedule in “time manager” & “VR” system
- Conduct training for team members.
- Conduct inventories and orders food and beverage products, operating supplies.
- Conduct daily pre-shift meetings.
- Energetic and results oriented.
- Be able to work for night shift and smoking areas.
- Certificate or diploma in F&B management or extensive F&B experience.
- A minimum of 1-year experience at a managerial level in a 5-star hotel or a deluxe operation.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Good leadership skills.
- Fluent in English, additional languages are advantages.
- Well-groomed with professional appearance.