Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive (Staff Recognition)
You will be managing the staff recognition and awards portfolio for Yishun Health, providing recommendations and guidance to senior management and heads of department (SMM/HODs) in the execution of awards nomination and submission processes for International, National, Cluster and Institutional awards.
The job scope includes data crunching of confidential staff profiles, providing simplified nomination criteria and guidelines for the respective types of awards to SMM/HODs, identifying potential nominees through various strategies, assisting in the nomination write-up, facilitating panel reviews and ensure timely and accurate submission of nominations for the respective awards categories, and maintaining the awardees records in database for ease of retrieval. You will also be involved in organizing and / or supporting various awards ceremonies, staff recognition events, producing posters for announcement and administer the awards gifts and payments.
Your secondary role include supporting CHRO in HR related communications and announcements.
- Degree in Mass Communication or its equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in corporate environment preferably healthcare, education or public sector
- Meticulous, independent and resourceful with excellent writing, planning and organizational skills
- Able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information and work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS Power Point (Advance), Excel (Advance) and Words (Intermediate)