Assistant Manager/Senior Executive, Outreach and Marketing Analytics, OUAFA
- Data analysis and reporting: Analyse admissions data to identify trends across the Singapore and overseas higher education landscapes and generate insights to enhance SMU’s overall admissions strategies. Produce and maintain all analytics and reports in support of admissions strategies.
- Outreach and marketing: Contribute to the Undergraduate Admissions team’s online and offline marketing & outreach efforts, including social media, web presence and outreach events.
- Customer service: Grow strong relationships with key partner schools in Singapore and overseas.
- Admissions operations: Support the Undergraduate Admissions team’s selection and admissions processes during the applications season
- Bachelor Degree.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis and research, including regression analysis
- Demonstrated experience in using advanced Microsoft Excel functions and statistical software (e.g SAS)
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Understanding of local and international marketing trends across various offline and online media platforms, in particular social media platforms and with Gen-Z target audiences
- Ability to multi-task across different projects
- Demonstrates a potential for customer service orientation and ability to respond to different types of personalities
- Strong interest in the higher education industry, as well as in engaging with pre-university students and parents
- Knowledge of and interest in SMU will be an advantage.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University