Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive, HR HRIS - Government Industry
- Day-to-day maintenance of SAP, guide internal resources to ensure accurate data uploading
- Serve as a bridge between the end users to communicate and clarify requirements
- Provide support and guidance in SAP application and administration of HR applications and resolve system related issues
- Analyse, suggest and propose existing processes and propose areas for improvement
- Work with users and vendors to ensure Sharepoint project is delivered within timeline and scope. Facilitate end-to-end project cycle activities, such as requirements gathering, prototype, testing, training, go-live and post-production support.
- Develop HR report, dashboard and analytics to support HR and management reporting.
- Responsible to submit relevant manpower reports regularly for Ministry of Health, Ministry of Manpower, Senior Management, Cluster or Auditors in the format specified by the respective parties.
- Main Co-ordinator for regular audit checks by internal and external auditors.
- As a Co-ordinator for in-house My Bright Idea (MBI) system. Monitor status of development or enhancements of the system regularly and ensure that the milestones are met.
- Responsible for the tabulation of the annual increment and salary adjustments every year after the ranking and promotion exercise.
- Suggest, propose and implement any HRIS systems that will enhance and improve the functions and systems of the HR department.
- Responsible for all statistical reports and compilation for the HR Department.
- Responsible for corresponding with payroll section on all matters related to but not limited to changes in status of staff such as new hires, salary adjustment, and termination of service.
- Perform any duties that may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
- Min Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management
- At least 5 years of HRIS experience, possess technical competency and hands on exposure to SAP – HR, improve HR processes and maintaining other HR related systems
- Willing to learn and proactive and a teamplayer
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SAP
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, pls call Jace at 6736 3280
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd