Assistant Manager/Senior Executive, Compensation & Benefit, Group HR
Plan, formulate and review C&B programmes and policies at the Group level, to support in attracting, motivating and retaining the right talents to support business strategies.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, formulate and review C&B programmes and policies at the Group level
- Lead and manage C&B projects from end-to-end, including conceptualisation, simulations, implementation strategies, communications and change management
- Participate in salary surveys and conduct analysis and benchmarking to evaluate NHG institutions’ salary competitiveness
- Research and analyse information on compensation statistics, market sentiments and economic indicators to support C&B strategies and initiatives
- Assess budgetary impact of C&B decisions and prepare budget assumptions and projections for submission to Group Finance
- Act as point of contact between MOH/other external parties and the institutions for C&B related matters
- Keep abreast of local C&B best practices and legislative changes to ensure compliance
- Ensure Group HR policies are updated and aligned with changes to C&B programmes
- Provide consultative support and work with various institutions to roll out C&B programmes
- Participate in Group level workgroups/projects where C&B expertise is required e.g. conduct role analysis and job evaluation in job redesign exercises
- Participate in other ad-hoc HR projects and activities at the Group HR level as required
- Min Degree in HR Related field / Business Admin or equivalent
- At least 5-6 years relevant working experience in the area of Compensation & Benefits
- Technical knowledge and hands-on experience in total rewards including salary structure design, salary reviews, market benchmarking competitiveness studies, job evaluation.
- Hands-on knowledge in job evaluation methodologies such as Korn Ferry Hay Group will be preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Advanced skills in Excel preferred.
- Well-versed in local employment laws and regulations.
- Past experience in HRIS project and implementation will be advantageous.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd