Assistant Manager/ Senior Accountant
Rotary Engineering Private Limited| Date Posted: 16-Jul-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
Assist the Senior Finance Manager in areas of planning and managing; accounting functions, tax compliance, company act, legal and other applicable rules and regulations.
- Responsible for full spectrum of accounting functions.
- Perform closing activities and reporting.
- Consolidate monthly branches results.
- Oversee and provide guidance to accounting team in operational financial matters.
- Familiar with project closing, percentage of completion method, WIP movement.
- Provide analysis to management and business units to make informed decisions aimed.
- Preparation of audit schedules and liasion with external auditors.
- Review cash flows forecast.
- Support annual budgets, planning & analysis of reports.
- Responsible for corporate tax and GST compliance, government incentive scheme and statistics surveys and statutory matters.
- Recommend process improvement initiatives to improve financial procedures.
- Support and undertake ad hoc tasks/projects as assigned.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Accounting Qualification
e.g. CA, ACCA, CIMA.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience.
- Proficient in Excel skills.
- Meticulous and keen eye for details; strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Committed, confident personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and as a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work within tight timelines.
- Capable of working effectively in Construction/Oil and Gas MNC environment.
- Familiar with tax compliance (Direct and indirect) in Construction/Oil and Gas industry will be well regarded.
Rotary Engineering Private Limited