Assistant Manager, Sales and Marketing (6-mth contract), SMU Academy
- Assist with sales and marketing functions.
- Marketing strategy and social media for SMU Academy’s Programmes with a focus on demand generation, lead nurturing and client conversion.
- Identify marketing channels to market each programme, strategic partnerships, strategic marketing, joint events and social channels.
- Work closely with Marketing to explore different platforms and avenues to market our programmes and also to reach out to wider network of targeted audience.
- Develop the system and process for SMU Academy customer relationship journey for both B2B and B2C.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders in potential markets / industry.
- Understand competitors’ offerings for the same and new programmes. Research into must sought after knowledge and working with appropriate faculty (internal and external) to craft out new value adding programmes.
- Assist in marketing activities such as updating of websites and portals and information sessions.
- Support preparation and co-ordination for roadshows and other marketing events when necessary.
- Assist with Social Media sales enquiries and maintaining good customer experience.
- Degree with minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Solid understanding of marketing via various digital platforms.
- Able to provide good analytics post marketing campaigns.
- Possess good level of written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Meticulous, eye for detail.
- Keen on process improvement and efficiency.
- Possess a service mindset.
- Independent worker and a team player. Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Possess adequate Google analytics and Corporate Branding knowledge will be a plus point.
- Ability to edit webpages via CMS and also develop marketing collaterals.
- Previous experiences in marketing and programme management in the education sector will be advantageous.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University