Assistant Manager - Retail & Leasing Development
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 31-May-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for leasing retail spaces and pop-up locations at MBS.
- Responsible for renewing current leases in accordance to MBS objective and guidelines.
- Identify new retail/F&B trends and opportunities for retail spaces as well as pop-up locations.
- Negotiate rental, licence fees and lease terms & conditions based on MBS’s approved budget.
- Answer all leasing inquiries and manage leasing inquires database
- Ensure all offer letters and leases prepared by contract manager are in line with MBS approved commercial terms structure
- Track all offer letters and leases are signed and returned, together with payments made.
- Work with project team and track tenants’ fit out works and opening dates
- Work with operation team to ensure all pop-up kiosks are set up in accordance to MBS guidelines
- Manage tenant’s relationship with on-going discussions with regards to tenant’s performance and business direction
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Real Estate Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in leasing role of a major retail center or retail agency or retail group
- Have a track-record in securing tenant agreements with retailers and retail groups.
- A self-starter, high level of organizational and negotiation skills
- Resourceful and able to work independently