Assistant Manager (Resource & Service Support) - Pulau Ubin
Business Edge Personnel Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 96C4864|EA Personal Registration No: R1769920
You will be part of the Resource & Service Support Team of the Marine Operations & Logistics Support Department in Outward Bound Singapore. Your role includes but is not limited to:
Operational Resource Support
- Assist in procurement of goods and services for OBS programme operations, including performing procurement data analytics to improve procurement efficiency (e.g. aggregate demand).
- Assist in managing contracts with existing suppliers, including stakeholder management.
- Assist in managing and maintaining OBS’ assets and equipment to ensure operational availability and readiness.
- Assist in reviewing work processes and systems and recommend possible improvements to achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Monitor unit’s budget, period contracts payment progress, verification of billing reports.
- Ensure timely insurance renewal for marine crafts and other related equipment.
- Maintain proper records of documents systematically.
- Plan unit’s duty roster, including keeping track of staff movements.
- Updating of marine crafts status via MPA Marine Net portal.
- Assist Head of unit in keeping track of audit findings to ensure timely implementation of recommendations
- Minimally 3 years of relevant experience in procurement, finance and/or administration work, preferably in Public Sector.
- Prior experience in the field of logistics or operations would be advantageous.
- Meticulous, with good analytical and numerical skills.
- Team player with good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
Business Edge Personnel Services Pte Ltd