Assistant Manager, Reporting & System
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!This role is responsible for preparing sales and campaign results for internal and external stakeholders, with aim of pushing for reports automation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1.Data analysis and generation of management reports for External Partners (Distributors) & Internal Partners (Regional & Local) in terms of sales & productivity, etc
- Preparation of timely and accurate reporting for management information/analysis
- Assist in building the reporting tools and designing the reports
2. Responsible for sales campaigns tracking & rewards incentives results
3. Preparation of accurate commission calculation and ensure timely payment to Distributors
4. Report & resolve commission and reporting queries arising from day-to-day operations
5. Involved in systems enhancement projects, perform UAT testing and ensure successful implementation Streamline & improve workflow processes
- Diploma / Degree in any function
- At least 2-5 years of reporting function experience
- Good to have: Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite , especially Excel VBA
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented aptitude
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Team Player who communicates effectively to key stakeholders and able to work independently
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd