Assistant Manager, Recruitment - Gov/ Healthcare/ Stat Board (must lead small team before)
The incumbent will be part of the Talent Acquisition team to oversee and assist in the proper staffing of the institution. Working closely with HR Business Partners and Line Managers to provide recruitment and talent acquisitions services such as building candidate pipelines, research and recommend the right talent sourcing market, setting up recruitment events, participate in employer branding programs to create the employee value proposition.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Facilitate the completion of the recruitment and selection process including proposing salary offer.
- Conduct preliminary interviews before shortlisting of potential candidates for interview
- Ensure fairness and consistency of assessment in the hiring process.
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and necessary documentations are completed promptly and accurately.
- Liaising with hiring managers to understand business requirements
- Analyse recruitment data and provide reports for management
- Proactively identify gaps in the existing processes, propose and implement changes necessary to establish good HR practices
- Review the talent search market and recommend the appropriate platform based on the sourcing position and current market trend.
- Network with potential candidates, agencies to increase candidate pipelines.
- Plan and participate in recruitment fairs to increase employee value propositions.
- Plan and participate in employer branding related events/activities.
- Bachelor or Degree in Business or HR Management with at least 2-4 years of relevant experience in HR operations and/or talent acquisition and supervisory experience.
- Good knowledge of the law and regulations in relation to HR and employment and how to apply them within day-to-day work.
- Able to engage internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- A resourceful, innovative, and meticulous individual with a keen eye on process administration and improvements.
- Innovative and willing to explore new ways for improving work efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Strong competence in projects management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, pls call Jace at 6736 3280
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd