Assistant Manager, Public Communications (Contract: 6 Months)
- 6 Months
- 5 Days (Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 6.00pm)
- From S$2,548 (Commensurate with experience)
- Degree or Diploma or relevant working experience in Communications
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Must be prepared to work extended hours under pressure during the election period
- Only Singaporeans may apply
- Able to commit for 6 months
You will be part of the team managing public communications of the department. This includes maintenance of the ELD corporate website, handling public enquiries, preparation and issue of press releases and responding to queries from the media.
During the election period, you will also be in-charge of the set-up and running of an Election Enquiry Centre to manage queries from members of public on election issues.
In addition, you will be part of a team that conducts training for election officials, and support appointed public officers in the preparation and conduct of elections.
Interested applicants may email your resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Business Edge Personnel Services Pte Ltd