Assistant Manager, Project Management (MNC/ West/ $5.5K)
✓ Company : Manufacturing MNC
- Oversee project’s progress as well as ensure accurate document submission and archival
- Ensure prompt order processing based on customer requirement, while monitoring cost, quality and delivery matters
- Actively participate in process improvement activities and developing contingency plan to enhance customer experience
- Actively lead any required follow-up to troubleshoot processing issues as and when they arise.
- Arranging / coordinating shipments
- Supporting in invoicing and cash collection
- Closely assist / work with manager in generating reports as needed by the situation
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Engineering or a related discipline.
- More than 5 years of experience in order management, project coordination and logistics support
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-starter with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective time-management skills.
- Teamwork skills to forge relationships with the related project teams
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16841
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD