Assistant Manager, Programme Sales (6-month contract), SMU Academy
- Manage enquiries received through the SMU Academy’s hotline and email.
- Acquire and expand new and current customer base (both individuals and corporates) through various sales acquisition approaches - cold calling, networking, social media, etc.
- Maintain strong client relationships by providing support, information, and advice on our courses.
- Handle all the necessary documentation for course registrations of participants.
- Maintain proper records of participants and prospects.
- Handle both in-bound and out-bound customer enquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to resolve customer feedback and issues and escalate them if necessary to senior management.
- Support the operations/admin team in managing attendance of clients to classes.
- Work closely as a sales unit to ensure monthly sales target are met.
- Diploma with minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Able to work in fast-paced and self-directed environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated educational requirements and/or work experience may be considered. If successful in their job application, they will be offered a job title and salary package commensurate with their educational qualifications and work experience
Singapore Management University