Assistant Manager, Product Marketing
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about marketing the products/services that our customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-pace environment, worked with cross-functional teams to design and roll-out product marketing plans that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of the market and customer environment. Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Develop Product Pricing and Positioning Strategies
- Manage and Market the Products throughout its Product Life Cycling, from Product Launch, establishing a Go-to-Market strategy, PSI Forecasting, Phase in/Phase out etc.
- Develop and execute Product Launch Plans
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure its consistency with Product Line Strategy.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert to build Awareness and Understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedbacks on company products/services
- Any other tasks, projects assigned from time to time.
- Proven work experience in Product Management & Product Marketing
- Proven track record of managing all aspect of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to all stakeholders
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Strong PC skills preferred (Excel, PowerPoint and Words) and Presentation Skills
- Energetic, customer-service oriented
- A Self-Starter, able to multitask with strong analytical skills
- ability to work under stress and short timeline
Please forward your detailed resume stating qualification, working experience, current/expected salaries together with contact number via APPLY NOW button.
Ricoh (Singapore) Pte Ltd