Assistant Manager, Product Management
- Work within a leading MNC within FMCG
- Great Product Marketing role with the potential to develop across brands
Our client is a a leading European MNC providing market expansion services with a focus on Asia. They help other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. The company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific.
The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth.
- Prepare monthly reports and conduct business reviews for clients
- Manage order forecast accuracy and ensure inventory management objectives are met. Includes driving efficiencies in market hygiene and obsolescence
- A&P management and ensuring effective allocation and utilization of marketing funds in line with brand strategy. Include regular tracking of A&P spent aligned with budget plan. Work with Finance team to ensure timely submission of A&P claim
- Work closely with client and sales team to ensure sound planning and implementation of all promotional activities.
- Liaise with various vendors on end-to-end development to deliveries of promotional materials
- Involve in competitive monitoring and market analysis
- Build productive relationships with clients and customers
- Any other adhoc tasks and duties as assigned by the superior.
You have at degree in Business management or Marketing as well as at least 3 years experience within Brand Product Management ideally within the FMCG sector. You possess strong analytical skills and the ability to build strong relationships with customers. You are a results driven self starter who enjoys producing work of a high standard.
Please apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/12864308
Snaphunt Pte Ltd