Assistant Manager, Procurement (Public Healthcare, Indirect Sourcing)
We are looking for a Procurement Assistant Manager specialised in indirect purchasing to be outsourced to our clients from reputable healthcare organisation. Start your fulfilling journey with them.
- Lead a team of procurement executives in daily procurement activities
- Liaise with stakeholders in the management of Request for Quotations (RFQ) and Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Implement and provide suggestions and feedback on the appropriate policies, procedures and internal controls for procurement activities
- Provide advice to internal and external stakeholders on all procurement-related matters
- Lead contract negotiation and supplier management process
- Create and review reports for analytic purposes and identification of sourcing opportunities
- Check and serve as procurement approver for purchases
- Participate in process improvement projects to drive efficiency throughout the company
- Recognised degree with at least 8 years of working experience and 2 years in managerial capacity, in Procurement role, Supply Chain Management or related field
- Hands on experience in sourcing for indirect purchasing, familiar with RFP/Tender requirement
- Knowledge of SAP MM and government procurement process
- Familiar with contractual terms and strong negotiation skills
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attention to: Tricia Goh
Or call 6736 3280 for a short discussion
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd