Assistant Manager, Portfolio Management
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!Responsible for assessing group life insurance applications based on guidelines set for the issuance of AIA insurance policies
Management Reporting (50%)
- Prepare management reports, ensuring accuracy and timely submission
- Includes preparing regulatory and industry reports submitted to MAS / LIA
- Analyse and provide commentary on results for presentation to management
Dashboards and Analytics (20%)
- Work with IT to build and perform UAT for datamarts for use in dashboarding
- Create and maintain Tableau dashboards that provide quality management information to support business monitoring, decision-making and business strategy
Reinsurance Management and Administration (15%)
- Reinsurance and pool administration to ensure timely and accurate reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in the review, negotiation and analysis of reinsurance treaties.
- Review of treaty documentation and ensure adherence to Group guidelines.
Others (15%) – Other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned in order to meet overall business strategic and operational goals, including ad-hoc projects related to data analytics / data enhancement
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics / Actuarial Studies / Business / Accounting / Mathematics & Statistics
- Min. 2 to 5 years of working experience in data analytics / management reporting / other business support functions involved in working with large and complex datasets
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access)
- Experience working with SQL or other programming languages
- Experience with BI tools , Tableau , Quickview , Power BI , etc
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work both independently and within a team
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd