Assistant Manager (Planning & Production)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Nov-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- To assist lead Mice technical in planning, production and operation in all events.
- To assist Control expenses budget
- To assist Achieve Yearly target and budget
- Review, Manage and plan for upselling AV/ Utility services
- To manage and meet client expectations.
- To assist managing overall AV Technical team and Electrical & plumbing performance and progression.
- To assist managing SOP, guidelines and department’s goal. Sustainability and compliance etc.
- To manage Planning & Production Team schedule/operation.
- To plan, design, presentation of AV solutions, manage and deliver event technical services / audio-visual / staging production for event technical production assigned and to attend / co-ordinate production meetings with customers and internal department.
- To prepare and submit technical riders / run down / service orders etc. with costs and estimates for event managers / conference managers and customer acceptance.
- To deliver on site technical services together with in-house production team / vendors / service providers / contractors in accordance with agreements / event orders / service orders etc. For event productions.
- Provide on-site support and coordination by using products and services of Marina Bay Sands.
- Raise required technical riders and rental.
- To Monitor expenses /casual/ outside service/rental
- To monitor overall teams performance, progression, SOP and guidelines
Education & Certification
- O’ level or higher
- NTC 2 in electronics/electrical or
- Minimum 12 years AV productions experience and leading a group of teams.
- Experience in valuations/operations and solutions
- Proficiency in AV software and CAD
- Fit to work in loud environment
- Work at height
- Fit to work odd long hours
- PC illiterate (Win/Mac)
- Team player