Assistant/Manager (Payments & Treasury) | UP to SGD7, 000
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 5-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
As a key member of the Payments & Governance team, you play a crucial role in managing the financial resources, analysing data and undertaking initiatives that improves the efficiencies and controls of Finance procedures.
- Manage an accounts payable team
- Ensure compliance to financial regulations and guidelines
- Review and enhance the governance framework and controls, and conduct process review and implement process improvement initiatives e.g. robotic process automation
- Perform reporting using data analytics or data visualisation tools
- Manage cash flow and evaluate the financial health of tenderers
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in SAP and in using data analytics tools
- Able to work in a team setting as well as independently.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080